This person will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Administrator and will be responsible for processing invoices, checking supplier payment runs, creditor reconciliations & resolving supplier queries.
Part of the role would include being proactive in spotting opportunities to gain efficiencies and also being involved in ongoing and future automation projects.
There is a competitive salary and training will be provided.
- Processing supplier invoices by matching PO’s.
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments.
- Investigation, follow up on discrepancies and resolution of supplier queries.
- Assist in preparing accounts for payment and issue remittances to suppliers.
- Completing monthly creditor reconciliations.
- Ensure high quality service and build relationships with SSC finance team.
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by the management team.
- Leaving certificate or higher.
- Accounts Technician or part qualified accountant would be a distinct advantage.
- Ideally 1-2 year’s previous experience in an accounts role.
- Experience in Word and Excel is essential.
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines.
- Experience of Sun accounts system would be an advantage.
- Good aptitude for figures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A distinct ability to time manage effectively in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.