Purpose of Role
Responsible for the processing of all Goods Inwards transaction, matching paperwork with stock booked in from Goods In Warehouse, querying discrepancies with Commercial / Stock Control, and updating pricing, adjustments and reporting daily to provide accurate information to the business.
- Running daily report
- Compare po’s to system (goods booked in)
- Any discrepancies query with stock control (recounts) and/or Commercial
- Update pricing
- Finalising loads
- Updating exchange rates on system
- Return to supplier process
- Updating global costs where required
- Processing Supplier Claims
- Amending DMS for payment runs
- Processing of goods inwards
- Data entry
- Filing and maintaining all paperwork
- Maintaining various control sheets used by Admin
- Communicating all relevant information between departments internally
- Helping other Goods Out Dept when required with admin duties etc
Person Specification / Core Competencies
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised / ability to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Works well with a team but also works well on their own
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Good keyboard skills.
- Excellent computer skills and communication skills.
This is a fixed-term contract for a minimum of 30 weeks.