Purpose of the role
Keelings are delighted to introduce this new role to the business. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns Internationally. They
will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building authentic business brands, we want to hear from you.
This role will conceptualise plan and implement the communication of the Keeling’s Corporate Brands delivering a consistent message to drive long term sustainable belief both Internally and Externally.
The role will also lead the development of Commercial Marketing plans for three of our divisions ( > 150m T/O ) who work in the Irish / UK / European markets with small volumes in Asia and the US. These divisions have farms in Brazil & Costa Rica and growing partners all around the world.
The main products are fresh produce but one division sells ERP software and management services.
- To be the Group Lead for the Corporate Brand and Communications Internal & External.
- Corporate Brand Design, maintenance & control
- Design of the Corporate internal marketing collateral & digital marketing with relevant teams (Group, Retail, Select, International & Knowledge);
- Corporate PR & Social Media; Awards & Events.
- Corporate website design and maintenance.
- Support the leaders of three of the divisions in the creation of annual marketing plans for their respective businesses.
- Preparation of annual Corporate Communication plans & budgets and implementation of the plans on a daily basis to deliver on the business objectives.
- Develop and coordinate communication assets for the Group.
- Commercial awareness of market place trends and future developments incl. our business, competitor review, using Research, media and press publications to stay informed.
- As a top performer, to constantly achieve agreed goals.
- Ad-hoc projects and strategic initiatives as required.
- 5 -8 years of mid-level to Senior level Marketing experience in a multi-national environment
- Hands-on experience with reporting, sales and marketing automation systems
- Proven experience in the development and execution of integrated campaigns
- Strong analytical mind-set and the ability to measure KPIs
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with digital marketing tools
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- A can-do, high-energy spirit and ability to navigate in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts